Highly creative and multi-talented Senior Graphic Designer with 15 plus years of experience in branding/art direction, marketing, print design, and 3D renderings. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills. Highly skilled in building and maintaining client and vendor relationships. Passionate and inventive creator ofinnovative marketing strategies and campaigns; accustomed to performing in a deadline-driven environment with an emphasis on working within budget requirements.
View / All
- Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
- 3D & 2D renderings (ESKO)
- Print Design (Brochures, Posters, Sell Sheets, Tradeshow Displays and signage)
- Illustrations, Infographs, logos and Typography
- Web Banners
- Microsoft Office
Senior Graphics Designer
Trividia Health, Inc. ( 2000 – Present )
Created and managed branded, co-branded and private label package design, marketing, 3-dimensional packaging, and trade show graphic design projects from concept through completion. Generating quick, flexible and ecient results for Marketing Department.
- Generated engaging media and marketing content through logos, typography, brochures, sell sheets, presentations, animated web banners, 3D renderings and photography; using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Established new 3D rendering software in Graphics Department (ESKO), which generated savings of $50,000 plus per year in outsourcing cost.
- Worked closely with Marketing Department to create in-house Graphic Department on arrival.
Graphic Designer – Trade Development
Sunbeam Corporation. ( 1999 – 2000 )
- Created private label packaging, point of purchase displays and merchandise, coupons, mock-ups, renderings and trade show signage for Sunbeam; and sister companies Coleman, Oster, Eastpack and First Alert’s Graphics Department.
- Partnered closely with major clients (Home Depot, Walmart, Target) and department teams to develop private label package design, marketing, trade show graphics and mockup design projects from concept through completion.
Graphic Designer – Client Relations
Broward County Public Schools Graphic Arts ( 1994 – 1999 )
Complete concept and production of print media, display and construction for administration and all the 241 public schools in Broward County; the 6th largest public school system in the nation.
Senior Graphic Designer
Gallaspy & Lobel Advertising ( 1994 )
Complete advertising and production of print media for this full service agency specializing in automotive, retail and the food service industry. Designed and produced concepts for all printed collaterals.
Graphic Designer – Assistant Art Director
Leon Shaer Golnick Advertising, Inc. ( 1988 – 1994 )
Complete production of print media for this full-service agency specializing in financial, medical and automotive advertising (annual revenue of more than $250 million). Designed layouts, TV story boards, custom illustrations and corporate identities.
Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
Associate of Science Degree in Advertising Design
Graphic Design USA Award 2013
• American Inhouse Design Award
Medicare Part B Support Program
Juvenile Diabetes Research Funding 2006, 2007 and 2013
• 1st Place Design Award for T-Shirt and signage
Broward Walk To Cure Diabetes
• 1st Place Design Award for T-Shirt
Employee of the Month Award – Trividia Health Inc.
• September 2003, April 2007, May 2010, March 2022
Thank you for visiting my site if you liked my work and wish to hire me as your design professional please send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!